Gucci Zumi Tricolored Snakeskin Drawstring Crossbody Bucket Bag 576432
AVAILABILITY: Usually ships the same business day
Free Expedited Shipping within the United States!
- Orders placed before 2:00pm, Monday-Saturday, are typically shipped same day. Orders placed after that cut-off will ship the following business day.
- Orders shipped within the U.S. are delivered within 2-4 business days, unless overnight delivery is specified at checkout.
- Read more information about Shipping & Returns here.
Gucci’s Zumi bag debuted on the SS19 runway worn by its musician muse, Zumi Rosow, and this red and cream iteration taps Resort 2020’s retro-tinged mood.
This soft-structured Gucci Zumi mini bucket bag is crafted of shiny elaphe snakeskin leather in red, beige, and black. It features an shiny gold-tone detachable chain shoulder strap, a top cinch cord, and an shiny two-tone interlocking GG horesbit logo. The bag opens to a beige suede interior with card slots and a removable key ring. This petite bucket bag is perfect for everyday use day or night, from Gucci!
- Model number: 576432
- Tricolor: Hibiscus red, butter beige, and black
- Elaphe Snakeskin
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House's most historical motifs in a mix of two-tone metals
- Gold-tone hardware
- Drawstring closure
- Beige suede interior
- Two interior card slots
- Detachable interior lobster clasp keyring
- Detachable gold chain crossbody strap drop: 23"
- Measurements: 5 x 4 x 7" (LWH)
- Made in Italy
- Includes authenticity cards and dust bag